Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Welcome...


Welcome stranger, to Obsidian Hall. The house was given to me as a gift from my mom. She thought it was about time, that I found all of my boxes stuffed with tiny furnitures and things, that have been hidden away on the attic for years.

I´ve started painting the facade. The facade was smooth and pale yellow. I don´t like yellow and found that the white windows "disappeared" towards the pale color. I´m painting it Dark Nepal Grey, a brownish grey paint that I´ve used in our livingroom years ago. I´m putting in sand to give some texture to the facade.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Beautiful house you´ve got. I´m curious: how many rooms etc. - could we have a look from the other side, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely gift!! It's huge... Good choice to change the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and thanks to my first two followers :0)

    I´ll post pictures soon to show the rooms. I´m very satisfied with the color I´ve chose, yet still not finished painting. I find it difficult to focus on just one thing, when my head is full of ideas for several rooms...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsidian Hall is going to be a very impressive place!!!
    I can't wait to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete