Saturday, March 13, 2010

More awards...


THANK YOU SO MUCH to Irene from The Tenement, Kassandra from Kaleidoscope Romance, The old maid from Sunny Hours and Michelle From Poppenhuis en miniaturen, who all have given me "the creative blogger award", and excuse me ladies for the delay of responding.

The rules for this award are:
1) Thank the person that gave it to you
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3) Link to the person who nominated who
4) Name 7 thing about yourself that nobody knows
5) Nominate 7 creative bloggers
6) Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate
7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them

1) Done
2) Done
3) Done
4) Done
5-6-7) I think that everyone I could nominate already have recieved awards, so I´ll put the award up for free. If you feel like grabbing the award, your very welcome...

And now to the 7 thing about me you don´t know:
1) I´ve been away from Obsidian Hall because I´ve had my debut directing an amateur theater for the last two month.
2) I live on an old train station in the countryside
3) I´m very good at having lots of projects at the same time, and no good at finishing them.
4) I write erotica
5) I´m still very much in love with my husband after 8 years together. He is the love of my life!
6) I sometimes practise magic
7) I want to write and publish a book before I die

1 comment:

  1. It´s nice to have you back in miniworld ;-)

    ReplyDelete