Friday, May 21, 2010

More dirtying up...


Today I haven´t had time for mini-ing. The summer temperatures has arrived and I decided to spend some hours doing a bit of gardening. But yesterday I took a picture of the shop facade after patinating. I haven´t finished the paintwork on the door and the glass for both door and windows are going to be decorated. I´ve decided to use some handmade paper for waalpaper, but I had only a piece with cuts, so I'll have to take a trip to town one day, hopefully next week...

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see these glass decorations! It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me either :) It looks already fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors, Annie - very pretty.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que preciosidad, me encanta el color y el diseño
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking great so far! What a shame you have to go to town.

    It's been hot and muggy here today, it's spose to be 80f at the weekend, so it looks like I will be out in the garden too. :o)

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color "sugar paper" that you chose for the front door is one of my favorite: rest neither approving :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's looking great so far, I like the colors
    have a nice weekend
    groetjes Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you have done with the facade. It really gives it a look of your own. ( personligt præg..kunne bare ikke lige oversætte det :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is like waiting for a lovely new shop to open in your area, I can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the colour of the front door in conjunction with the other colours of the facade -- soft and pretty but not too sweet!

    ReplyDelete