Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Beautiful bottles...



A while ago I had a consignment of redwine send to me. Very nice wines indeed. Though I was planning on saving them for special occasions, I couldn´t resist opening one bottles to taste the delightful drops and as you can see one half of the wine quickly dissapeared. The redwine in the box will be saved for a very special moment with my lover...
If you wish to pamper yourself with a very nice bottle of wine, I will though reluctantly share the name of my supplier with you my friends... Visit Hanneke webpage here

12 comments:

  1. Hanneke makes the very best wine bottles I have seen in miniature, I am thrilled to say that too have some of her wonderful pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning! I have some too, they are so detailed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, they are wonderful. Obviously she sells them but I cannot find how to buy on the site. Perhaps just an e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Están perfectas estas botellas. Me encantan. Voy a ver la web que recomiendas.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're wonderful Annie, I can't let you have all the fun so I must get some too, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Annie, the bottles are absolutely perfect (I´ve got a few ones myself ;-) although they are not half empty yet)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, you've seen the copy of the bottle of champagne made by me (my last post)?
    I'm going to throw it in the trash!
    Joke ... I can live with :-)
    Of course, your wine is fabulous...
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all of you... It's a pleasure t share some bottles of wine with you ;0)

    Tabitha... You can contact Hanneke by mail

    Flora..I will have an instant look at your champagne :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie...the e-mail on her site appears to be invalid. Do you have another?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tabitha... I remember I had some difficulties too with the mail. Try this: minimini@zeelandnet.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect¡¡¡ You have a marvellous blog.

    Regards
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hanneke makes the best bottles I have ever seen. That's why I bought some too.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete