Thursday, May 5, 2011

New purchases...

As most of you know Susanne and I went to our first fair as exhibitors last weekend. We had a fabolous weekend, met a lot of wonderful minifriends, got the chance to get responses from costumers and do a little shopping ourself. I didn´t buy a lot, but I got some really unique fine pieces. The most precious buy I did was these stunning bloodred italian stillettoes made by Patrizia Santi. The lovely antique mirrors are from Susanne. Take a look at her webshop Petit Brocante to see her wonderful mirrors, pictures and other items.


The beautiful glassware is from the german glasbläserei Peter Böhm. He had a working stand and I was amazed by the fragility and beauty of his work. As Susanne wrote he don´t have webpage, but I´ve got his E-mail and phonenumber if any of you are interested. Please e-mail me. The rusty lion is also one of Susannes creations and the roses a friendly gift from her.


I totally fell in love with this lingerie pieces, I had to buy them. The tiffany lamp is also from Susanne. I´m very fortunate to have this friendship with her ;0)


And even more of Susannes treaures. Remember to visit her webshop for more temptations....


... and more... french spikes, a lantern and a rusty tray...all from Susanne. And then I bought a batch of pots which is always handy to have in stock.


I´ll make another post with more lovely buys. hang on!

24 comments:

  1. Es increíble, alucinante!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now with text too... thanks for commenting May:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures, Annie, you are a good photographer! Thanks for showing the things from Petit Brocante. I am still making updates there.
    Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Annie, what wonderful pieces you have bought, everything is sooo gorgeous!! And how well Susanne's creations set them off to best advantage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Patricia's shoes, they are just perfect! You have purchase many other treasures too. Everything looks so wonderful! Just a little envy...;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, did she have the stilettoes in my size, too?? :-)

    Really lovely things you bought.
    I think I have seen Mr Böhm in Arnhem last year.
    I will be visiting Antwerp´s dollshouse fair on sunday - as a mother´s day gift for me and my mum. I hope I can take some pictures there.
    And now I think I have a date with Susannes store...


    have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous purchases. Thanks for sharing photos of the all these wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shoes look really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! Red shoes.....they are perfect!! You have some beautiful new mini's. And ( reading both of your blogs ) a great day with Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh, the little pocket watch!! /squeak

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flotte ting du har kjøpt. Nå er det snart tid for å reise til Kensington for meg. Gleder meg enda mer etter å ha sett bildene dine, håper jeg også finner fine minis.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glassware are so beautifull. And the shoes. I love them. Love Kati

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything is so lovely, Annie. It must have been a wonderful experience. Love all the beautiful things you purchased!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What lovely things! Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad I found your blog today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are so cute......I just love this type of small things.Even the small toys for the babies.They are really very nice.


    Bahrain website design company

    ReplyDelete
  16. Unas compras maravillosas, me alegro que os fuese bien en la feria,besos pepi.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Qatar Website Development Company

    Glassware are so beautiful. I like the ideas of painting of done. I will share these concepts of painting with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh, que minis mas bellas!!!! Los zapatos, geniales!! La bandeja con la torre eiffel es hermosa, todo, todo es genial!!! Besos desde Argentina!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely collection of vintage stuffs! They're all stunning and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. VW Passat Turbocharger

    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete