Friday, November 18, 2011

Speaking of parallel working, shutters and twins...




As most of you know, Susanne and I have a friendship that goes a long time back to our young teenage years. Perhaps that´s why we often think and work parallel.... like twins. Susanne is making her house exterior at the moment, so am I. She has been painting shutters, so have I, we were "boxing" almost synchronic... as twins. Speaking of twins our family has just be extended with a couple of twins. My niece gave birth to two wonderful little boys. Welcome to our family Hjalte and Eskild!

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, Annie, the babies are so very sweet! They are adorable! Give them a big hug for me. As for your shutters, I love the paint job you gave them. And, I love that green! I think it's so exciting that you and Susanne have returned to your houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shutters are very great Annie, and it´s a nice way to place them. I made mine light blue with grey and brown. Congratulations with the twins, they are so cute, I wrote to Solveig on Facebook.
    Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. many wishes for the arrival of two wonderful babies!
    I, too, are aunt of twins :))
    children are the greatest joy in a family!
    kisses, Caterina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the safe arrival of the twins! They are Beautiful!
    I had to laugh when I saw you and Susanne BOTH revisiting your old dollhouses and BOTH posting similar ideas! I LOVE it that you are so sympatico! Best friends to the Bone!
    Your house is looking GORGEOUS, and I look forward to seeing more....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house is looking as lovely as Susannes. I like the color choice for the shutters.

    Sweet babies. I have twin boys who are 8 years old now. This picture brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the twins are so adorable! Congratulations to your niece and you family!
    These shutters give a very beautiful look to the whole building!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is getting beautiful!

    Best wishes to the twins and family. :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. The house is looking lovely. Congratulations on the twins! =)

    ReplyDelete