Friday, December 2, 2011

Calender gift and little interior decorating...




Dec. the 2. and the first calender gift for Susanne is ready. Hope you like it Sus :0)

Today I made the door to the stairway. The stairs aren´t visible through the open door. As you can see I haven´t done the flooring yet. The wall with door is removeable, because I want to be able to fix some lightning and exchange bulbs in the stairway rooms. The carpet in front is from Flora, I love the shaded colour and I guess I will have to order one more like this for the livingroom, just need it to be bigger to be placed under the dining table. I have added fringes to the carpet myself, using a piece of natural linen fabric.

10 comments:

  1. Pretty! And so is a givt for Susanne;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is beautiful. I like the lights of your photos.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely Annie. I like the extra dimension you added with the extra walls and door. It creates a good effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, this is such a beautiful house. It is large and it offers possibilities for added dimension. I love how you express yourself through your work. The patina, the lighting, and the unique decor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHH thanks Annie, I adore your chairs. This will have a place on the balcony!!
    And your room is becoming so great. See you on my blog for the 3. of december tomorrow ;-)
    Love. Sus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful room! Your use of lighting is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Te está quedando muy bonito. A mi me encanta. Tienes mucho gusto para decorar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci Annie pour vos agréables compliments sur mon blog .Votre travail correspond à tout ce que j'aime dans la décoration et suis admirative des ambiances que vous arrivez à recréer.
    A très bientôt!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es preciosa,la decoracion perfecta y¡ me encanta la iluminacion de tus fotos! Un beso

    ReplyDelete