Thursday, December 22, 2011

Todays calender gift...


Todays theme for Susannes calender gift is crowns. She will recieve the antique gold crown and a trivet. (Is that the right word) A crowned tile for use when placing hot pans on the dining table. Hope she will find a place for the things somewhere in her house.

My time for mini-ing and blogging are limited these days. Christmas is getting closer, but vacation and days off from work hasn´t arrived yet. Today it´s winther solstice and time for celebrating the returning of the sun and longer days to come... Time for saying goodbye to the old year and greet the new year welcome. I wish you all a merry christmas and a happy winther solstice!

8 comments:

  1. Have a very happy winther solstice and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts, and yes, 'trivet' is the right word - I've never seen one with a crown before :)

    If you are having winter solstice then it's summer solstice down here but it doesn't seem like summer at all, day after day of cloudy skies, showers and cool (for us) temperatures, very little sunshine. In fact with this weather it seems more like early spring so it's hard to feel that it's Christmas at all. I wish you a wonderful celebration for your solstice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Merry Christmas to you too !!! Warm hugs,Jeannette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Annie, I love the trivlet, which is also a new word for me ;-)
    It has been a very dark day, so the winther solstice is very welcome..now things are moving in the right direction..
    Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts! Merry Christmas and a happy winter solstice, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Solstice to you too, Annie! It is a Time I LOVE as the days will now lengthen!
    Your gifts are beautiful.... as is the friendship you share with Susanne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely gifts you made for Susanne.
    I wish you a very merry Christmas !

    Warm hugs Mieke xxx
    sweetandpetite.punt.nl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Annie, I apologize for the long inaction only due to practical reasons, and I take this opportunity to renew my esteem and friendship with my best wishes for a Merry Christmas to share with all your loved ones :-)
    Mini hugs, Flora

    ReplyDelete