Sunday, April 21, 2013

An old trailer, a showroom and a website....


What´s going on on that old train station of ours????

We have been quite busy here.... and I admit that making miniatures haven´t been what I have spend most of my time at these past days.

My husband and I are preparing for the opening of GypsyBoudoirMiniatures showroom. Sounds great and it sure is....  but in a small modest scale. Though 1:1 but still a small and timeworned trailer that we are renovating to be my new miniature showroom. I will open for costumers and miniature interested on the 4th of May.

Besides renovating the trailer and doing our daily paid jobs, we are working on our miniature website "WeLoveMiniatures". For those of you who still haven´t joined, please visit www.weloveminiatures.com and sign up for our updates. First news letter is soon to come!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! I think it's so wonderful that you and your husband are working together on such a wonderful project. I look forward to seeing the pics of the opening. I am already subscribed to your newsletter and I have received the first one today. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annie! I envy you a separate space just to be able to be surrounded by your miniatures! The trellis bridging the trailer is very nice and I like all of the old salvage pieces just outside the walls and hanging from the rafters. I wish you a wonderful opening in May! You have worked very hard to make this happen and I am sure it will be a success!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så spennende! Håper en gang å komme dit! Lykke til.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful. Good luck with your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great site!



    Visit http://www.unn.edu.ng

    ReplyDelete