Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Decisions has to be made....

As a lot of you probably already know, I have opened a new webshop in the name of GypsyBoudoirMiniatures. I have also opened a physical shop here at our old train station. The World probably smallest miniature shop....

Maintaining lots of websites and the shop besides working my paid job, I have decided to make blog life a bit more simple. That why I have decided to put this blog to sleep (in fact it almost was anyway) but.... I would love all of my followers to follow me to my other blog at gypsyboudoir.com.

AND..... the best way to lure you folks to follow, might be to make a GIVEAWAY!!!!

How to participate?

Go to gypsyboudoir.com, become a follower if you´r not already....and make a comment on this post!
Then you will get the opportunity to win a secret giveaway.

9 comments:

  1. ya te sigo de viejo en gypsyboudoir y por supuesto queiro participar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Annie, I sincerely doubt your shop is smaller than mine! LOL!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should make a competition Ewa, in smallest miniature shop in the World... I´ll messure mine tomorrow ;-)

      Delete
    2. Good idea Annie! I am waiting for measurements,lol!

      Delete
  3. saludos y ya te sigo... suerte :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason I could not use the above links to find your new blog (I don't know if it was just me or whether there is a problem with them), but I have located the site and have now joined. I look forward to watching progress on your new house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Annie, no one, so far, it seems saddened by your decision, but believe me when I say that I am. Obsidian Hall was for me as a kind of beacon in the night, who led and accompanied me through your words and images. Now I'm sad that you have decided to sleep this mythical web page ...
    But I understand your needs, so I run to subscribe to the other blog.
    Good night, Obsidian Hall...
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Flora :-) Don´t worry, I think I´ll be more persistent in posting, when I have only one blog to maintain. I won´t delete Obsidian Hall, I just don´t post new blogpost here. The blog will stay as it was the first steps on my way back to my miniature hobby.

      Hugs my dear italian friend <3

      Delete
  6. Please include me in your giveaway Annie. I am a gigantic fan of GB and OH. Your work astounds me and I closely follow your posts in hopes of gleaning a lesson or two here and there. I don't care where you are just please keep doing your beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete