Monday, October 20, 2014

It´s been sooooo long....






You might be wondering what the f.... has happend to Obsidan Hall?

It´s been so long since I started blogging about miniatures and made my first blog "Obsidian Hall" which acctually is this one , but I have recently changed the name to GypsyBoudoirMiniatures, since it is the name on my webshop and the name I´m known as.

I have had several other blogs but this is the one which have had most visits and followers in the past and some how the one to be my heart closest.

Being a nostalgic woman and missing the good ol´ blogging days and my daily tours around blog World, I have decided to revive this blog. And of course make regular tours to visit your blogs.
I will be renewing my blog list since it disappeared when I changed some other features.

The pictures above is from my attempt to do some industrial miniatures. I quite like the industrial look and love doing it in miniature size.

Mini hugs Annie

1 comment:

  1. Your miniatures are simply amazing Annie, you create that in polymeric paste?
    I work with it since 2 years but i never tried to work on miniatures that look nearly real, i just limit me to create jewels!!! :D

    ReplyDelete