Saturday, October 25, 2014

Magazine now on print....



Maybe you have heard it. I have made my first attempt on making a miniature magazine. I published the online magazine a few weeks ago and a lot of people has been asking if it´s possible to buy a printed version. And it is now.... I have made an ekstra article about lanterns in the printed version.

As a note I have to say, that I have no previous experience working with layout, graphics and magazines, and this first issue is all made in Word, which has some limits when doing a magzine. The next issue will be made in a professional program.

Since the magazine is made as an online magazine it has some small problems with narrow margins, but still readable and the photos are great.

You can see the free online version in both danish and English here:

http://issuu.com/weloveminiatures


To buy the printed and extended version go to the "Magazines" page above.

No comments:

Post a Comment