Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A birthday and christmas release....




As the pictures above indicates I have launched this years miniature christmas collection. It is now available in my webshop. Unfortunately my English webshop is still unfinished, but you can e-mail me if you find something you would like to purchase.

And now to the birthday thing.... Yesterday was 5 years day for the birth of this blog. I have to admit, but I had forgotten all about that, until Norma from Make Mine Mini wrote to me on Facebook. Norma and I are defined blog twins. We started our miniature blogs same day :-)

When I started blogging 5 years ago, I would never have imagined what this blog World would bring me. Lots of wonderful miniature friends around the world and lots and lots of inspiration to my work.
And hopefully I have inspired some of you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment